Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are some photos of my little girl, Ellie. Hope ya like 'em!

x

Ellie this Easter Sunday in the sunshine...

The day I picked her up...

Ellie at Christmas...

Ellie's profile...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I thought I recognised her when I saw this thread and then I read what you said in Ella's thread :D nice to see you again :hello2:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
What a cute little applehead! :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thank you girls for all your sweet comments! ;)

Sarah, good to see ya again girlie! :thumbleft: Zero is looking just as GORGEOUS and PERFECT as ever! Any chance of one of those pups?

I have been thining of breeding Ellie and was just wondering what you all thought of that? She is 18 months now and just had her second season. I was thinking of putting her in pup next season. Ellie weighs 4.8lbs and her body is fairly long so I think she'd make a good brood bitch. Please tell me honestly what you think of her and if I should be breeding her or not (from a breed standard view point).

x

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Jessbell said:

Thank you girls for all your sweet comments! ;)

Sarah, good to see ya again girlie! :thumbleft: Zero is looking just as GORGEOUS and PERFECT as ever! Any chance of one of those pups?

I have been thining of breeding Ellie and was just wondering what you all thought of that? She is 18 months now and just had her second season. I was thinking of putting her in pup next season. Ellie weighs 4.8lbs and her body is fairly long so I think she'd make a good brood bitch. Please tell me honestly what you think of her and if I should be breeding her or not (from a breed standard view point).

x
Hehe I just own the stud dog Julies the one with the puppy list :D but I'm getting one.

From what I remember your Ellie was from good breeding and she's an ok weight just get her checked out by your vet, do you have a stud dog in mind? Try and find a dog that would cancel out any possible faults Ellie has and has a good pedigree that compliments hers, good luck awww more cute puppies on the way :D Not sure who has a smooth stud on the boards atm umm shame Julie had smiffy neutered hehe

·
Registered
318 Posts
*Sarah* said:
Hehe I just own the stud dog Julies the one with the puppy list :D but I'm getting one.
You'd have to have one Sarah, it would be rude not too lol...........I'm on the list too - My son would leave home now ( he's aged 10 ) if I wasnt on the list LOL.........Jake would LOVE Ella, but we keep telling him JULIE SAYS NO WAY hehehe , see if she has a litter later in the year, and he's happy with that :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Sinead-Rocky said:
You'd have to have one Sarah, it would be rude not too lol...........I'm on the list too - My son would leave home now ( he's aged 10 ) if I wasnt on the list LOL.........Jake would LOVE Ella, but we keep telling him JULIE SAYS NO WAY hehehe , see if she has a litter later in the year, and he's happy with that :D
Awww well we have to tell Zero and Ella they have to make sure there's a special puppy especially for Jake ;) Zero's brilliant with kids his best friend is a 3yr old also called Jake hehe they also share the same birthday and hair colour its really sweet :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts