Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, we do have a new Chi addition. Bella is a 2yr old Chihuahua that came to us when her owners allowed her to get pregnant by their neighbors' JRT, got rid of her puppies at 5wks old, and didn't want to deal with her anymore. :banghead: Anyway, having done rescue for years, I had to get her and bring her here, because I feared for what could happen to her. We went and picked her up only to find out that her little girl puppy was with her. Bella has blended perfectly in with Willow and Wizard. You would think the 3 of them have always been together. Bella has silly ears. Most of the time, they are straight up, but then she'll flop one, or flop both. Maggie, the puppy, is doing great and so full of herself. Our daughter has fallen in love with her, but I keep telling her that Maggie is only a foster and will be going up for adoption when she's old enough! :rolleyes:

Ok, enough chatting...time for pictures....

Bella:

Maggie:

Willow:

Wizard...our boy has finally put on weight!!! :D I am thrilled to see this.
Here he is when he first arrived:

Here he was on the 13th:

Now, I had to include this one of the 3 adults sleeping together on the couch...

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Awww thay all are so cute.I just love them.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Bless your heart for taking her in. Love your crew! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
They are gorgeous! Yay for rescuing her! Bless her! Some people are just so ignorant.

Your Willow is just beautiful! Her eyes are so pretty.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww they are all adorable! And Maggie - OMG, she is sooooo cute!!!! I can see why your daughter has fallen in love with her - Come on Mom, what's one more pup? Maggie would make a great Christmas present. :D I know I'm bad, but she is adorable and I would have a horrible time giving her up.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are gorgeous! Yay for rescuing her! Bless her! Some people are just so ignorant.

Your Willow is just beautiful! Her eyes are so pretty.
I agree. I didn't tell her what I was really thinking when she said that Bella had gotten pregnant because her neighbors didn't know how to keep their dog up. :banghead: My questions were why wasn't she fixed and then why wasn't she supervised??? Oh well, what's done is done and Bella doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

Willow does have pretty eyes. They're unusual. I can't quite decide on her coloring, because in certain lighting you can see the lighter tan points, so it's almost like she has a diluted chocolate tri-coloring spotted on white with the chocolate nose and chocolate rimmed eyes. She's an odd one, but she's my girl. :love7:

Awww they are all adorable! And Maggie - OMG, she is sooooo cute!!!! I can see why your daughter has fallen in love with her - Come on Mom, what's one more pup? Maggie would make a great Christmas present. :D I know I'm bad, but she is adorable and I would have a horrible time giving her up.
The problem with keeping her is that we have our Sheltie, plus 2 other fosters (one that has 3 puppies...came in pregnant and delivered 3 days after arriving) right now, and we are supposed to be bringing in two more Chihuahuas after the holidays. Those two are the ones mentioned in the Rescue section. Maggie is adorable and she's a fast learner. I do have a friend that's interested in her. Their JRT will be 16 in January and she's really slowing down, so they've been thinking about another one. Of course, Maggie isn't ready to go yet, but will be after the holidays. :) We'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts