Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few photos of Zero.. before his accident *update*

as he is really starting to look like a big boy now :) these were taken this morning before he had a playing incident with Stitch and has a possible hairline fracture in his back leg :cry: he's had a anti inflamitary shot at the vet and has to go back tomorrow for an x-ray :( and he's currently passed out on my bed :( here's the little man anyway

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww he's so gorgeous. :love5: I fall in love with him everytime I see new pictures!

I hope his leg is okay and that he's feeling better soon. Poor little man. :(

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the nice comments everyone :) he's currently resting but he still wont put his leg down at all :( I'm just hoping he's pulled something and the x-ray comes back with no breaks but it is slighly swollen now, As for how it happened He was playing with Stitch in the lounge and they were chasing eachother and playing with a toy mouse they both love, they also get quite rough when they play (after all boys and all) and they were both jumping around and running and he must have fallen on it awkward cos next thing he's screaming and holding his leg up and almost toppling over :( I'm just hoping he doesnt need a cast

1 - 20 of 32 Posts