Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot my camera but my mom emailed me a few of what she took.
It was so much fun and so chaotic! haha There were 14 chihuahuas and 1 golden retreiver. Oh and 18 humans.

Aunt Robin holding my Bella

Bella enjoying her doggy cake and ice cream

A shot of all the goodies: cake, ice cream, and treat bags

They needed help blowing out the candles so the kids helped haha

A PARTIAL group shot. We tried and tried to get everyone but it never happened lol

My 6 yr old holding my Riley

My favorite shot of the night! My Mom being attacked! How many chi's can you count?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've been waiting all night for these pics and it was well worth the wait! It looks like everyone had a blast at the party! And that last picture of your Mom, that is too funny!! I counted 8 Chis!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been waiting all night for these pics and it was well worth the wait! It looks like everyone had a blast at the party! And that last picture of your Mom, that is too funny!! I counted 8 Chis!
It was a blast! You were close on the number but nope not 8.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
It sounded you has so much fun. :)

I counted 9 Chi's

One is hiding in your mothers right hand. And the other chi has his/her head on him/her. ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Looks like too much fun! I love the chihuahua pile-on pic! That is a chi lover's dream come true! Great pics and it looks like everyone had a great time!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Bella is gorgeous in her pink dress. All the chis are adorable. I counted 9 chis on your mother (is this correct?).

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What great pictures!! There's Chihuahua's everywhere, it can't get any better then that!
I love the pic with your mom too. She looks very happy with the chihuahua blanket up on her. :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I counted eight at first, but had to recheck when you told Shoequeen that it wasn't eight. Just can barely see the extra set of ears behind the light colored chi at your mom's right hand. LOL Thank goodness for big ears.

What a wonderful party. Isn't it great that so many guests showed up? I'd love to have a doggie grill out or party, but I'll have to get some more real pet-orientated friends first or else my current ones will want to have me committed. LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow! (9 chis) what a great party! I want to do one! any chi scuffles or were they having to much fun?
We had to keep cycling my Daisy and my aunt Carol's Missy in and out of the house because they despise each other (all the time) but other than that it was good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts