Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were having a little stand off lol! Honey barked at him, he neighed at her... you know how it goes hehe! :) x

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Look how fluffy her tail has got! I wonder if she will end up that fluffy all over?
Love the straight line pic, Bambi always has to walk on low walls, just like a little kid.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look how fluffy her tail has got! I wonder if she will end up that fluffy all over?
Love the straight line pic, Bambi always has to walk on low walls, just like a little kid.
I know, her tail is like a big fan - i love it! Her fur doesnt seem to have grown anywhere else, just her flufy, muffy tail!

Lol, any straight line, no matter where, she has to walk it! Even kerbs on the side of the road! Mad dogs :) x

It sounds to me like they were just filling each other in on the latest gossip LOL
It does look like 2 nosy neighbours either side of the fence doesnt it :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Honey is beautiful- I love seeing pictures of her. The one with her in the middle of the lane with all the leaves around her is priceless!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honey is beautiful- I love seeing pictures of her. The one with her in the middle of the lane with all the leaves around her is priceless!
Thankyou :) I've been trying to get a nice autumn one of her, but now its nearly winter, thats the best i can do!

I dont even have to say i love seeing pics of your dogs too! Especially these little pups, i didnt even realise Eden was pregnant!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So cute! The first pic is so sweet! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Honey, you gorgeous girl you! Tell mom that you will always have a pet sitter in
Canada if need be! You are one of my favorite girls, I would spoil you rotten with
walks and cuddles! :love2:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankyou. She always falls asleep padding her teddy! She luffs him!

Heheh thanks LS, i wont repeat that to Honey, she will be booking a plane ticket asap! :) xx

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankyou Zorana :) Her tail has only really come up like that over the last month, so im sure Leo's will be beautiful too :) x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts