Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
meet jasmine!!! shes a tri-coloured short haired baby girl who weighs in at 1.1lbs!! ive had her for about a week now and shes fitting in beautifully!! her and dave get along so well too :) she does have a bit of fur missing as she has localized demodex :( but its slowly growing back in,i might even give her the demodex treatment just to speed it up a little(either way, both vets ive talked to say she will grow in a full adult coat,she just needs time :) )
anyways, heres jasmine:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is such a little cutie Tara!! And SOO tiny!!
I think the name Jasmine fits her perfectly :love5:

·
Registered
687 Posts
xD She looks Chibi! Like her head is going to make her overbalance xD Omg, so cute. And what a gorgeous colour :) I want to snuggle her :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Nice pics...........Did you ever hear anything about the other chihuahua the breeder was letting go?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Rah said:
xD She looks Chibi! Like her head is going to make her overbalance xD Omg, so cute. And what a gorgeous colour :) I want to snuggle her :)
I agree that she's adorable and that dave looks like he's taking to her... One question though... what does Chibi mean?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations on Jasmine! She is so tiny and adorable. Both chis are cute playing together.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone :) shes fitting in so perfectly :)

sullysmum said:
Nice pics...........Did you ever hear anything about the other chihuahua the breeder was letting go?
...??which one? lol!
the little merle girl?? she ended up being a show puppy :)
uhhmm...the breeder was going to keep jasmine originally but it turned out that she wasnt going to be as big as shed like...so i took her instead :p
im trying to think of what other chi your talking about...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ahhah! i thought by chibi you meant chubby! lol!!!!

i guess its basically the anime look?? lol
and i suppose i can kinda see it...not fully though,lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
It's a slang term, it's being a bit more adopted over here :) I work for a site where we have a pet colour called chibi, and they're not anime at all, although I believe the term originated in anime :)

Here's some chibi pets i've drawn:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41542127/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29774408/

...so like, I just see them as a bit out of proportion and super cute xD It's a nice term, honestly! You know how babies are, they have to grow into their bodies :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts