Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
It told me the same thing on the weekend. But when I went and looked, I only had like 6% of my allowable. I ended up having to delete files before it would let me attach anymore.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Rats, I was so excited to see pics of Maya! Get them up soon! :)
I use photobucket and I like it a lot. You just load your pics and then you can edit them and make them smaller, etc. and then like canadiandawn said, just copy the IMG tag here.
:wave:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi, I'm fairly new also anad I had the same problem. :( Load your pictures to a folder on your computer, then join photobucket.com like they said, after you join you can send the pictures from your files on your computer to that site. One thing I did find out is, after they are in photobucket, go to a picture you want to send and click on edit, resize your pictures by 50%. Then all you need to do is select a picture, highlight the img file and copy it, then click in your message and paste it. Really simple. For some reason I was making it harder to do than it was and it sounds like you are having the same problem. Good Luck. :eek: and Welcome.........

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I knew something had to be removed, but wasn't sure.....thanks.

I will add more pics when my hubby gets home. I don't want to get into trouble for putting pics of his baby all over the internet!!! :lol:

(He is very particular) !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts