Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i want on my blanket who will stop me

we love sleeping but charlie still is alert ......just incase someone calls

i just want you! not the camera again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am not looking ha ha

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alisha
no thats a blanket on one of there beds which came from raineys breeders she let her mum and her sleep on it for a while so i could take it home with rainey so she could smell her mum on it and not get so stressed it worked because she never cried

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awww, Rainey's coat looks so soft! I just want to snuggle with her! :love10: The others seem to have taken to her very well!

Yeah, when I picked up Ellie from her breeder she gave me a blanket and a few well loved (and peed on! ew!) toys to help settle her in. It worked wonderfully!

x

·
Banned
705 Posts
They are so lovely! Charlie just looks sooooo cheeky!!! Honey and Rainey are beautiful little girls. Rainey is so soft and cuddly, she makes me want to give her a hug!!!:D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww............you have gorgeous chis! They are cute and adorable, especially Rainey. I love the photo of all three chis sleeping together in one bed.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Awww! Well, I ask you back there at my INTRO NEWBIE thread about if you have any pictures posted of you babies. But no reply from ya yet, so I dicided to look around and found it!

Well, yesterday when I was looking in the photo section. I came across yours, so yes I already seen your cuties without knowing that it was you who post today back in my thread. :)

I gotta tell you that one with the floppy ears or how ever you call them. I am sure you know which one I am talking about, it sooo adorable. Now I want it LOL

Does he or she look like that or has it grown??

LULU

1 - 15 of 15 Posts