1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting Lilly at the neighbor's

Silly Lilly

Holly, Lilly, and Morris

Hmmph, I'm not talking to you! You revealed my secret!

I'm sorry Lilly! Come back!

And last, but not least a couple of pics at the pond

The end...

For now! ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my goodness your sweet boy with Holly in his arms is just too adorable! :)

Love that little pond, it put me in the mood for a picnic! :eatdrink:

Lilly looks so comfortable around you guys now. I remember when you could not
approach her. I think she is running away from Holly because she is jealous that
she did not get a Puppia. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What great pics.. and the ones by the pond are adorable.. I love kids, I love chis..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics, i really like the ones by pond!
Thanks Mandi! Me too! I always seem to get the best shots whenever we go there. :)

Oh my goodness your sweet boy with Holly in his arms is just too adorable! :)

Love that little pond, it put me in the mood for a picnic! :eatdrink:

Lilly looks so comfortable around you guys now. I remember when you could not approach her. I think she is running away from Holly because she is jealous that she did not get a Puppia. ;)
lol! Thanks LS! I love the ones of my son and Holly together. They're some of my favorites!

So long as we aren't too close Lilly's okay with it. She's a lot more comfortable around the neighbor's son.

Speaking of Lilly, I finally got a decent pic of her mouth. Here's a pic of it (the same one from above, only cropped). Would you know why it's like this? It's as far as she can close it. :(

What great pics.. and the ones by the pond are adorable.. I love kids, I love chis..
Thanks! I do too! :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all! :)

I worry it might be an injury from the way she behaves. But without a vet examination how would I know for sure?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Have you ever watched her eating? Watch how she chews her food. She should be checked by a vet if your neighbor would be willing?? I worked as an oral surgery assistant for 25 yrs. and even though I worked on people, some of the symtoms and problems can be the same. If she is cranky she may also be in some sort of pain or discomfort too. Poor girl

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have you ever watched her eating? Watch how she chews her food. She should be checked by a vet if your neighbor would be willing?? I worked as an oral surgery assistant for 25 yrs. and even though I worked on people, some of the symtoms and problems can be the same. If she is cranky she may also be in some sort of pain or discomfort too. Poor girl
Yes, I have. She basically gulps her food down. At least that is how she eats when I'm giving her treats. I've only seen her eat her dog food from far away, so I can't say if she does the same.

I'm not sure. I'll have to talk to my neighbor about it.

Your son is such a cutie! Holly and her friends look adorable!
Thank you! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts