Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krystal is 5 months old and have all her puppy jabs, but she is still too tiny to join the other big dogs going for walkies or even playing in the garden. I am just too scared if she squeezes through any gap in between the garden. She knows her name but I am also scared she won't come back even if I call her name. But I kind of gave in today and decided to put her on a lead. At least she can run about in the garden for a little while with others. :p

She's really fasciating with everything going around her

Sorry can't help it but laugh, this bunny coat really buries her and I hope she will grow into it eventually. :eek:

Not looking too bad if I put the hood down

I also have a Staffy puppy who is only 3 months old. Cuddling together sleeping.

Tobias in one of his new winter coat

Another picture of Tobias in the garden a few days ago

Hope you like

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know the feeling,have to watch Dottie all the time as simba is a bit blind i'm worried he'll step on her,don't know how long it will be before i can take her in the garden as she's the size of a guinea pig

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Awww, maybe she'll fit into her bunny suit by Easter. Very cute. you'll have to post another pic when she grows into a little more.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Your little baby is priceless, especially in the bunny suit! I expect she'll fit in it at Easter. I can sympathize re getting trampled - I have a Greyhound who is a real klutz and completely clueless about where he steps - he tramples the cats and my Fifi if I don't keep an eye on him! He also has a knack for stomping on my feet, especially in the summer when I'm in flipflops. :rolleyes: Luckily he spends most of his time sleeping, so it's not much of an issue. Also, the cats and Fifi have learned to stay away from his "hooves"! (His nick-name around here is "Empty-head" or "The Horse" but he is well-loved!)

I think you will find that your little pup is smart enough to learn to stay out from underfoot. I was amazed at Fifi when I first adopted her, she can be in my small kitchen when I'm cooking yet she never gets underfoot, even when I'm dancing between stove, oven and microwave getting ready to set out a meal - unlike my cats, who I'm sure do it on purpose, so I'll drop something tasty on the floor! :foxes15:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the nice comment. :daisy::D

Krystal gets away with a lot of naughty things in the house because she always looks so cute and innocent. We blame Tobais for everything and poor boy must have thought it's not fair.

The 2 little dogs get on so well with the Staffies (I have 2 of them) and it's nice to see them getting along so well with my cats and the rabbits too. Yes I have 2 house bunnies in the house too. It's like a zoo here. :p

FeFiFoFum, yes I found the Chis are so smart (AND FAST). It's hard to catch Krystal sometimes if she doesn't want to be caught. I have to "trick" her sometimes with different tricks. Bet she will know that eventually when she is older.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Your fur kids are beautiful but that little Krystal is to darling for words! :) The picture of her on your Staffy is just precious!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts