Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I wanted to say HI! I haven't posted in a while, and also today is Felony's 5 month birthday!!
I'm sure pretty much everyone knows about felonys leg and how its finally all healed, well I noticed that the leg that was broke her foot slighlty points to the outside and the other doesn't, It also seems that her leg doesn't bend quite as much as the other. Now it could just be me and I just never really noticed, it doesn't cause her any pain at all so it might just be me. I have tried to call the vet today but he wasn't in and I didn't want to take her in to a diff. vet and have them say I don't know bring her in tomarrow. So if anyone has any advice or anything it would really be appereciate.
Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Thats a tough one best bet is speak to the vet who has done the surgery or has followed up on it. Maybe its very stiff from non movement and needs time to heal. although there are some chis that do have feet that point out or a foot it can be a genetic thing and not at all related to the surgery.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
maybe it just takes time :? when i was operated and had to be casted ;..i couldn't bend my leg either for a few weeks . the muscles get stiff etc :wave:

kisses nat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts