Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few odd pics that I've collected over the past few weeks that I thought I'd share.

Faith looking all pretty like she always does. lol

She had her first bully stick and did not like it one bit. She chewed it just long enough for hubby to snap a pic. It was enough to give her diarrhea for two days. No more bully sticks for Faith! :(

Faith on the sofa with my mil's two chihuahuas...

Another with my mil's female chi

And finally I bought Faith a purple faux fur coat that she looks absolutely divine in. I love it! Now we just need a little cooler weather. lol

I think Dakota was jealous of all the attention Faith was getting over her new coat. Dakota's thinking, 'That's nothing, check out my REAL fur coat!'

The end! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, the purple coat is awesome. I love it when Faith and Dakota lay together. They are too precious. Val, my poor Coop can't eat pig ears. He loves them so much but they mess so badly with his system. Poor Faith. At least she didn't like it that much and you don't have to feel guilty. Mine chew a lot more with the raw and they don't need "chewies" as much as they used to. Great pics!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
....And finally I bought Faith a purple faux fur coat that she looks absolutely divine in. I love it! Now we just need a little cooler weather. lol
Oh she's gorgeous! This is really her color.
I just love how perfect her markings are on her little face. She is a doll!
Could someone photoshop this to just take out the background? What a perfect pic.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, just look at Faith! What a doll. She looks so Posh in her new coat. What a beauty! Your MIL's Chi babies are cuties too. :) And Dakota, he is so absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great shots! Faith is lovely and Dakota is beautiful as well.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all! I'll be honest, I love her in her new coat so much I'll put it on her randomly just to see her in it! LOL She looks so darned cute in it I can't resist. Even hubby loves her in the coat but said "I don't think I'd take her out in public with the coat on". I couldn't stop laughing...men. :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Val, my poor Coop can't eat pig ears. He loves them so much but they mess so badly with his system. Poor Faith. At least she didn't like it that much and you don't have to feel guilty.
I've found out the hard way (of course) that any beef whatsoever gives her the runs. I gave Dakota a bully stick a few weeks later and he left a small piece on the floor, she ate it and again with the runs for 2 days. :foxes15: But I do feel better not giving them to her since she doesn't like them, but when I give Dakota a bully stick she gets all pouty and jealous. Just like two siblings I tell ya! :rolleyes: lol She's all better now though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts