Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i havnt hit this section up yet, i thought id post some radom pics, more updated from my intro thread. hes gotten just a lil bit bigger, not much tho...

playin in the flowers

hes so short - my coffee table is pretty low too

kisses for daddy!

me & my baby!!

checkin the real patrón bottle out! in his new "poop happens shirt" lol

2 other new shirts..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
HE IS SO CUTE! And I love the name! (That is some gooood stuff!) ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the comments!! hes a mess tho! i love his lil shirts too! i want to order so much more but im scared he will get bigger & they wont fit. hes not suppose to, but you never know!
yes it is a good drink isnt it! ;) thats the only thing we get shots of when we go out! :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
What size is he now? They usually grow a size or two. Mine just went from an XXS to an XS. Not much of a difference. You still get plenty of usage of the shirts youg et when they are a pup. :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
He is soooooooo incredibly cute! These are great pics too.

I've never been to Shreveport, but I have been to New Orleans. New Orleans got so hot the poor dogs couldn't have stood to wear all those adorable little clothes! LOL Of course that's from an Ohio girl and we don't get much hot weather up here. Is the weather about the same in Shreveport or is it far enough North from N.O. that it's some cooler?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AlekonaKini said:
What size is he now? They usually grow a size or two. Mine just went from an XXS to an XS. Not much of a difference. You still get plenty of usage of the shirts youg et when they are a pup. :)

well theres a local store, and he wears "mini" in their clothes, which is a size smaller than xxs.. but when i ordered those online i could only get xs, they are a lil big

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chis rule said:
He is soooooooo incredibly cute! These are great pics too.

I've never been to Shreveport, but I have been to New Orleans. New Orleans got so hot the poor dogs couldn't have stood to wear all those adorable little clothes! LOL Of course that's from an Ohio girl and we don't get much hot weather up here. Is the weather about the same in Shreveport or is it far enough North from N.O. that it's some cooler?
well it gets pretty hot here.. its the humidity that gets you! new orleans is a lil worse, the farther down south you go the worse the humidity gets. its def not as bad, but i HATE summer. i use to love summer b/c of going to the lake & i loved swimming & stuff when i was a kid, but i also didnt mind running around sweating while i played either! we like almost totally skip spring.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he weighs almost 3lbs...

well thank you! i know, every male should have one! i think the ruffruffandmeow site has the biggest variety of just reg t's & tanks.. they also have matching human ones.. i have a big "rockstar" fetish right now lol.. and i didnt buy the one for him that said rockstar b/c i wanted to wait until i had a lil more xtra money so i could get the matching one too lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts