Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Moose did get neutered Monday and he is doing great! The evening after the surgery was a bit rough for him so while Hannah and I were taking care of him my hubby snapped this pic off his phone which I thought was pretty cute:

Mr. Moose before and after his surgery:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I love your babies... Poor baby Mr. Moose after his procedure..glad he is all recovered now and being spoiled by his daddy..lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Such sweeties Laura! I'm glad Moose's surgery went well. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Poor Mr Moose, I hope he is feeling better. You can tell he is such a daddies boy can't you? :)

Yogi goes to be Neutered on the 8th June. I am not looking forward to it, I hate them being sick or in pain :(

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Poor Mr. Moose, hope he is feeling better soon. But seems like he is taken excellent care of! Gorgeous dogs you got.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Poor Moose! Im glad his surgery went well and he is doing better. I know what a relief it is now that its all over. I cant believe how much ear fringe he has gotten! He sure has grown up. All are adorable. Hannah looks like she is showing great restraint not eating that chicken :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone...Mr. Moose is doing awesome. His incision is healing great and his family (both human and canine) are taking good care of him:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts