·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sleepy time

Dillon and his bitches.:D
Here is mouthin off as usual. lol

I is handsome eh?

Just a random, bit blurry too but i liked it.

That's all folks. xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Terri - they are adorable!! Can't believe how Dillon has grown. They are all beautiful!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Must be something to do with his birthday being so mouthy I have the same problem :(

Fab pics send him out in the snow it'll help his coat :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Terri - they are adorable!! Can't believe how Dillon has grown. They are all beautiful!
Thanks Tracy, yeah Dillon has grown, he is now 5.1lbs,he was weighed today at the vets, but yet he still looks small in the flesh. lol x

Must be something to do with his birthday being so mouthy I have the same problem :(

Fab pics send him out in the snow it'll help his coat :D
LOL yeah maybe is to do with the birthday.
He was even acting the big guy at the vets today when folk had cats in carriers.
He is a real wimp though. haha!!

I have just said to J to go out and get me some snow actually.
It's still thin on the ground at the moment.
Am hoping it stays that way. x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha lotus is too she's yappy at people though good days and bad days :( gonna try the penny jar she doesn't like it lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Darla and Diasy dont like the pennies in a can, but Dillon doesnt bat an eyelid at it, he just keeps on barkin, little nut! lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh Terri, I just love your crew. :love5: The photo of Dillon and his bitches cracked me up. LOL. Dillon is so handsome, I love his all black LC, it's so gorgeous, I really don't see it a lot. And Daisy and Darla are gorgeous, as always. It's cute how very different all their personalities seem too. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awww thanks everyone.
I do love them and love how they all look so different and act different too. hehe!!
LOL Paula, Dillon really does love his bitches. ha! x

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Terri, I cant believe how big all of them are! It seems just like yesterday you were just getting Daisy and Darla, and she was such a wee tiny thing! I adore Dillon though, as I keep telling hubby I want a black lc female. :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Dustin.
I know time does fly by eh.
Who woulda thought i would end up with 3 aswell! lol

Good luck in your search for a lc girlie too. x

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Adorable pics, Terri! They are all so gorgeous and the three little curled up balls in the first pic is beyond cute! Is Dillon bigger than the girls now? Maybe it just looks that way from the angle.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Adorable pics, Terri! They are all so gorgeous and the three little curled up balls in the first pic is beyond cute! Is Dillon bigger than the girls now? Maybe it just looks that way from the angle.
Thanks Val.
Dillon weighs exactly the same as Darla now. 5.1lbs. lol
When he sits next to her he is the same height too.
Daisy is the shorty.:) x

Terri they are sooo adorable! Mr. big stuff lettin you know who's boss! :) Tooo cute
Thanks Darlene.
Oh yeah he likes to be heard that one. lol x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts