1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I Love your siggie jazzman !I cant get my chi to take good pictures i think the camera i have is too big it intimidates him or something and he puts his lil ears back and looks ear less lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cute pups !

Everytime I see a pug, I think to myself 'I WANT A PUG'
Sophie is adorable.
Alan,
Sophie is our second pug.. she will be 4 in July.. Our first pug Charlie Chan, we lost this year 12 days before his 17th birthday.. Believe me when I say " they are truly entertaining and amazing companions".. I would recommend them to anyone who likes house dogs. Wonderful personalities and such funny, funny dogs!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I cant get my chi to take good pictures i think the camera i have is too big it intimidates him or something and he puts his lil ears back and looks ear less lol
Eventually he'll get used to it. Lola was more obsessed with chewing the grass in her mouth than me hanging round with the camera !

I used to live near a person who had three pugs. They were the sweetest
dogs in the world. All they wanted to do was lick and snort and be rubbed.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I used to live near a person who had three pugs. They were the sweetest
dogs in the world. All they wanted to do was lick and snort and be rubbed.
This describes my roommate's pugs to a T. Her oldest, Bandit, passed away a year ago, leaving her with Sweet Pea, the 8 year old female. It was obvious Sweet Pea was pining for Bandit, and my roommate for another pug, so my daughter and I, as a Christmas surprise, presented her with her newest baby, Ebony!

Sweet Pea and Ebony getting used to each other :)

A closeup of the "christmas present"

Tango and Sweet Pea hanging out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts