Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are so cute for a little boy puppy. they are brand new with tags still on. Snowbaby hoodie is 7 dollars, Zebra tank is 4 dollars.
they are teacup size ( i know, no such thing as teacup, but that is what they use for size. smaller than xxs)
** also i add on whatever i have to pay for shipping

size XS and size S puppia over the head mesh harness, red with black trim
10 dollars each plus shipping

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Elaina, if you ever get another red Puppia, size small, then I would like to buy it from you. I'm looking for a red one for Pedro.:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elaina, if you ever get another red Puppia, size small, then I would like to buy it from you. I'm looking for a red one for Pedro.:D
Hi Shelly,
ok, i'll let you know if i come across one. those ones were Minnie and Tootsies but Tootsie has gained some weight and is now a Medium and i just wanted to buy new ones for my girls in a different color.
i think i'll be going to the petwarehouse soon ( but they dont have the puppia make) and will look for bargains for my girls and to post on here too :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I received everything!!! I'll post pIcs at some point Thabks so much! And thanks for the toy! Ninja spotted it right away and loves it! Beau will be over tonight and I'll get some pics of everyone wearing their gear!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I received everything!!! I'll post pIcs at some point Thabks so much! And thanks for the toy! Ninja spotted it right away and loves it! Beau will be over tonight and I'll get some pics of everyone wearing their gear!
Glad you got everything and happy Ninja loves the toy :) . i hope everything fits good. cant wait to see pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts