Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soooooooo cute!!!
thanks jan! oh yea i gots sumthin to show u if u didnt see it on fb already LOL

TADA! this was waitin on my kitchen table when i got home not too long ago

How cute. :)
thankie quinn :D

its too bad they dont sell this chew anymore...they've been discontinued from bestbullysticks.com for a long time now... :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Dexter.. your so lucky to have such a good friend to help you hold your chew :D . very cute pic!
and those doughnuts looks so good, now i want to go out and get some... we dont have krispy kreme around here but the supermarket ones are yummy.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww what a sweet mommy you got Dex! :color:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww, Dexter.. your so lucky to have such a good friend to help you hold your chew :D . very cute pic!
and those doughnuts looks so good, now i want to go out and get some... we dont have krispy kreme around here but the supermarket ones are yummy.
teehee! isnt he the luckiest! LOL~ omg they sumtimes sold that donut in supermarkets here too, agh just have to try it one day. u should come to NY...yes! ;)

funny!!
I actually threw one dozen in the trash yesterday.... untouched..... the other dozen is in the freezer...... guess I just am not a 'doughnut' kinda girl.....:D
what!!!!!!!!!! but its krispy kreme donuts~!!! :tongue9: im gonna faint...:lol:

Too cute! And the donuts look delicious! Have any left? lol
thankie! well at that time yes there was some left but not now :( i replied way late LOL

Awwww my lola expects me to do the same
hehehe cuties! they are so spoiled!

Aww what a sweet mommy you got Dex! :color:
thankie my LS!!! :love7:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts