Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lori! Thank you Soooooooo much for the snuggle sack! It came today and I about peed my pants. :D I was so excited! It took me like 1/2 a second to get the box open. :lol: And talk about GORGEOUS! It is absolutley amazing and beautiful! Your work always shines through in the pieces you make. You are one super talented lady, and I'm very envious. If only I had just a pinch of your talent. I really can't thank you enough! The pups adore it already. I haven't been able to get Chance & Gia out of it since I got it. :lol:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love7: I wish you were here so I could hug you. A virtual hug will have to do for now. (((((Hugs))))) :daisy:

You will be getting some stuff from me soon too. One thing will come from the lady that made it. Then something else will come from my addy.

Okay, I took a butt load of pics. Sorry, but I was just so thrilled. 19 pics, so here goes.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
That is soo pretty they look really happy.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhh Teresa, you are sooooo welcome :).....so glad you and the Chiwee's love it. With all the goodies you always send the girls it is the LEAST I could do :) They all look sooo precious wanting to snuggle in it. Love all of the pics :) Oh...and of course machine washable and dryable :) Forgot to mention that!

Lori

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!~

Teresa the babies look so sweet in their new sack. It really is gorgeous .

I love all the pics!! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That is beautiful and looks so comfy i want to join them in it, lol
They look so cute and happy too.
Well done Lori, you really are talented!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! And Lori has outdone herself again! That is precious. So sweet with the babies all snuggled in. PERFECT!!! What a fabulous gift!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Beautiful bed. Ghia and Jade are just too cute sleeping in it together.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Wow! That is just gorgeous!! Does Ivy's Mom make them? Can I order one?

And forgive my ignorance please, but what's a "VB" snuggle sack? What does VB stand for?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts