Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is amazing, who says animals can't be friends with other species :)

Barbara x
They sleep together and Rizzo likes to ride on her back. Rizzo's breeder is quite famous for breeding rats who love other species. Wish I could say the same for my cats!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Cara, those pictures are just to damn cute! Your little Holle is just so amazing. Can I come for a visit, I promise I will not try and bring her back home with me:D We had a hairless rat years ago, they are great pets.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
I think rats must be about the only domestic creature I've never handled. Never avoided them, just never come accross them as pets surprisingly.

I know they say they are very intelligent and social :)

Barbara x

·
Registered
181 Posts
I love the secone picture!

Your babies are beautiful!! I've known several people with rats as pets....and they love them!

We currently have a hamster...I'd rather have a rat!!

Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww so cute i love seeing pets mixing we had a guinea pig it died in january zac loved him weve got some great pics of them together when he was dieing zac kept crying at the cage as if he knew something was wrong it was so sad
those pics are great hollie is so gorjuss
xxx

·
Registered
15 Posts
So sweet! I introduced Pep and my african grey to each other this morning. I should have taken pics... darn it..i think i'll try and get some later too :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts