Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend this product. I bought it because Lil Cha-Cha is a dark brown as you can see and sometimes it is difficult to located her outside or in the house at night when she breaks into her Zoomie mode. We have a bell on her but now with this collar.... it's not only usefull but very cute. There is also a motion detector in the collar so it only blinks when she is moving. So when she's sleeping it remains off. There is also an on/off button and they give you extra batteries AND it's on SALE! It doesn't get any better than that, eh? This collar is productive as well as intertaining! It's funny because Lil Cha will be sleeping under the covers and I'll pet her and she'll look up to me (activating the collar) and it will blink as if her little heart is shining thru. in happiness for the love I'm giving her... I know that sounds stupid... I know you fellow Chi Lovers understand :compress:
http://store.worldpetstore.com/leddocosm.html

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure they would... I looked on the internet under titles such as: LED Collars, Lighted Collars, Blinking Collars or aluminated collars. I just kept searching under all kinds of names. I found some other collars that light up or blink but this is the only one I found that would come in a size small enough to fit Lil Cha-Cha. She's only 13 weeks as of yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts