Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I had my operation last week, and I'm all better and they took out my itchy stitches and I feel like a million dollars !

Well, a couple weeks ago, before my operation, Mom and Dad tried to take me out and walk me on the walking rope, like my brothers and sister.
I didn't like it much. I like running free.

With my operation, they stopped trying to make me do it. Tonight I decided I wanted to try again.

Dad said I did great ! I walked fast without stopping much, and didn't pull on my rope. Mom walked in front while dad held the rope.
We went two blocks, then one block then two blocks, and then we were back home.

Dad took my picture in the garden. You can see I'm not too afraid of the dark ...not too much really.
Dad has a flash so you can see me, but believe me, without that, you wouldn't see me at all.

Dad taught me to stop at the corner and look both ways.
I'll try to remember that. I really do like walking on the rope with Mom and Dad at night.

Dad says I'm a big girl now !

I think I'll have a nap now.
xxxx

P.S. Dad says I don't need nail polish, because I have natural
black goth-girl nails. I think Dad is a little crazy. hehe.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I just love the goth nails. I still think they'd stand out more with pink on but that's your call. Great thread!!! What a doll. Recovered like nothing happened, huh???

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
goth nails are always a good look :D
Lola is looking lovely and I'm glad shes feeling better x

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh sweet Lola. Walking on the "rope" is not really all that bad now, is it? What a big girl. You went walking in the dark? Wow! Frankie and Benny have never been out in the dark, I'll have to tell them that you were not afraid. Glad all is well with you honey. Take care :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
HA! i am fan of black goth nails myself.
What a little cutie and well done for being so brave.
Glad you are feeling all better too xx

·
Registered
705 Posts
awww what a sweet letter lola glad to hear your feeling better :) you are such a lil cutie hugs and kisses xx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Your dad is right Lola black nails are in fashion at the moment. All the celebs are painting their nails balck. And I'm glad you're feeling better after your operation. My Chi Lola has to have hers in four weeks too.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
way to go lola! dexter likes the dark lol :) hes always running out to the garden at night to snack on some dirt :p lola u look adorable as ever!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
good job lola! tell dad that Zoe and Robbie said you deserve a nice big treat! or two

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good job lola! tell dad that Zoe and Robbie said you deserve a nice big treat! or two

Dad said no to the treat. He said since I'm a big girl now I have to watch
my figure.:(

Then he said we'll all have treats on Mateo's birthday in another week.
Yay ! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhh lola you are such a sweet girl sending us chi ppl this lovely letter
ps i love your black nails sweetie honey has some black and some pink lol
glad you are feeling better hunni xxx

·
Registered
206 Posts
So glad you're feeling better Lola!! Pretty soon you will be eagerly anticipating that leash :) We can't even spell the word walk around Fizz without her going bananas! Evie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts