Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, heck, I'm just in a picture posting mood. :lol: These are not brand new pics but either they've never been seen here or they haven't been seen for a long time. I just feel like looking at pics of my sweet baby girl so I thought you might enjoy looking over my shoulder. :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
WOW, Rachael, I can't believe you've kept these from us! They are awesome pics of your beautiful little angel. :angel1: :p I've been meaning to add a pic of Lily to my slide show of pics screensaver and now you've saved me the trouble of searching for one. I've already added the first beautiful pic, but when I checked the file I couldn't find it. :? Usually when I add pics I find them near the bottom somewhere, but do you know, even my PC knew what a No. 1 pic it is. That's where it is! In the top no. 1 spot! :laughing8: The last 2 pics are a work of art! I can just see them on the wall at a photographic exhibition. Hehe, I'm going to add one of those to my screensaver too now. Gotta go! :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mychisangel said:
WOW, Rachael, I can't believe you've kept these from us! They are awesome pics of your beautiful little angel. :angel1: :p I've been meaning to add a pic of Lily to my slide show of pics screensaver and now you've saved me the trouble of searching for one. I've already added the first beautiful pic, but when I checked the file I couldn't find it. :? Usually when I add pics I find them near the bottom somewhere, but do you know, even my PC knew what a No. 1 pic it is. That's where it is! In the top no. 1 spot! :laughing8: The last 2 pics are a work of art! I can just see them on the wall at a photographic exhibition. Hehe, I'm going to add one of those to my screensaver too now. Gotta go! :lol: :wave:
Thank you for the compliments! I am totally in love with Lily's nose and profile. I should do a whole montage kinda thing of just nose pics. :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awww how long we have waited for some piccies of lilly (new ones) shes a star and so lovely looking- she really does look like she has such a gentle nature :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Thank you for the compliments! I am totally in love with Lily's nose and profile. I should do a whole montage kinda thing of just nose pics. :lol:
That would be really something!!! 8) Lily has got the most gorgeous nose and profile - elegant, cute and ultra appealing all rolled into one! :p The black and white pic has gone into 2nd place after the colour Lily angel pic, but come to think of it both your pics must be in first place equal. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She has the most interesting markings on her face! I love the blaze going up a little off-center over her head!

She is just gorgeous and quite photogenic as well. As Cooper's friend, Happy Jack, says, "there's nothing like a happy dog." You can see she's quite happy with how her life has turned out. Heck, I would be too if I got my own pillow for sitting in front of the keyboard!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts