Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gypsy and I got together today! It was cold and rainy. Dave and I went to the wrong park (imagine that lol). But in all, it was awesome to be around another pair of chi owners. I took a few pictures but because Boss Hogg was scared of Cosette (she's got a BIG personality lol) I was holding him most of the time. We're hoping to do it again and then maybe they'll get along better.

*Stella*- She was sooo tiny but I think she was the only one who didn't bark once! lol

*Gypsy holding Cosette and Deedlit*

*I think his name was Bouncer...but I can't remember..sorry :(..he was precious though*

*Cosette, Deedlit, and Bouncer (?)*

*Boss Hogg right where he staid most of the time. We need to work on his puppy/people skills..*

*And my favorite..my big bad 230lb boyfriend holding a pink leash attached to a itty bitty chihuahua wearing a pink sweater. The chi was Cosette btw.*

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Arrgh! What a horrible picture of me. lol :lol:

It was really fun to meet in person. :D Lina and Boss are soo much cuter in person than in pictures! (which is saying alot since they're so darn cute in the pics ;) ) Lina was so cute and tiny and Boss was adorable, I felt so bad that Cosette scared him! I definitely need to work with Cosette more on her barking, it seems like everytime she's doing better she starts up again. :rolleyes: I hope if we meet again she'll behave herself and play nice. Deedlit was good though. :)

Oh and Gaige and Dawn are so adorable, they're two of the cutest kids I've ever seen! :D They were very good with the chis too which is great to see since alot of kids slap and are rough, it proves that good parenting can definitely make kids respect animals, more parents should take a page out of your book!

We went to the My Dog Bakery afterwards and got Cosette a cute harness and some of the chicken jerky, they went nuts over it! My mom's chis love it too. I'll definitely be going back there. :D

It's too bad about the rain but the girls and I had alot of fun while we were there. :) We'll definitely have to do it again.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blah! It's not a horrible pic lol.

Cosette and Deedlit are so so so cute too! I couldn't belive how much of a personality she has. Deedlit was just so mellow though. We def. have to get them all together again!

I've got a strict policy, don't run up on dogs you don't know, if a dog bites you cause you were bothering it, it's your fault not the dogs. Esp. with the chi's. They're so tiny that the only thing they can really do is bite, they have no other way to say, "back off!" ya know? They both get rough with them sometimes, but a little, "play nice" and "not so rough" usually stops it and they go back to kissing them lol. It just takes some time to get them to understand they're small. I treated both pups like they were newborns though. "She's a baby" was used frequently when first got Lina. By the time we got Boss, they knew to be extra careful :). Thank you for the compliment too :). I'm raising me some future chihuahua owners here in Illinois lol.

OMG!! The Chicken Jerky! It's the best! Lina and Boss LOOOOVE that stuff! We have to go back and get more soon cause they both eat it so fast! They perfer that over the cookie treats I buy lol. Aren't all the little dresses and stuff sooo cute? They even make kitty treats! It's so awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts