Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gemma playing this morning... Sorry for the terrible lighting, it was still dark:

And a picture with Mommy:

You can see her ear is a bit red. She got itchy again. :( Her diet hasn't changed so I am stumped. I stopped giving her her new duck treats thinking maybe the salt in them was bothering her, and she seems to be getting better, but I don't know if that was it. I made the mistake of cutting her nails when she started getting itchy and she scabbed her ear up. Poor thing. Giving her oat and aloe baths and lots of salmon oil, and stopping her from scratching as much as I can.

She's still her happy, crazy, cuddly, playful self, though. :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Awww how cute..I was not wrong when I said I want to steal her, in the thread with "which three chis would you steal"...she is adorable, so tiny and precious and smart!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is absolutely 120% adorable!! Loved the video! Very very cute! :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww how cute..I was not wrong when I said I want to steal her, in the thread with "which three chis would you steal"...she is adorable, so tiny and precious and smart!
LOL! I am just looking through that thread now. Gemma is flattered that so many people want to steal her, lol. She has stopped eating her poopies again by the way!! We'll see how long it lasts now, lol.

She is absolutely 120% adorable!! Loved the video! Very very cute! :)
Thank you! :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Aw. She's so cute! What a beautiful picture of you!
Thank you and thank you! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
She is precious! What a great video to start our a new day, coffee and Gemma.:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, i loved the video of pretty Gemma, she looks so happy and playful :). and very nice pic of Gemma with Mommy too !!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
She is as beautiful as ever! Caitlin, maybe she just has itchy dry skin, or environmental allergies. I know you've ruled out almost everything...I bought a humidifier and that has helped tremendously!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I missed you girls. Glad to see you around. You both look pretty. :love2:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What a nice surprise to come on the site and see Gemma...such a beautiful little girl...sorry she is having skin problems again....

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for the sweet comments. :)

I am thinking maybe she is just an itchy girl too. A humidifier sounds like a good idea for both me and her. My skin, lips, and nose are always desert dry here during the winter. A humidifier would probably do us both good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts