Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ya'll are probably tired of seeing me post pics on here, I'm overloading ya. But, I can't help myself lol. I take as many pics of her as I can while I've got her. And right now, I've got her a lot. She stopped eating at home and will only eat at my house. Perhaps this is how I'm going to get me another puppy!! :lol:

She was sleeping under the desk while I'm on the computer. She's quickly becoming just like the other 2 and not traveling too far from me. Which I suppose is OK but when she goes back home she doesn't get that kind of attention cause she's not allowed on the carpet. she has to stay in the kitchen all the time :(. At least she's not outside.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
She's a sweetheart. I hope you get her soon. I just don't understand why people get pets and then tie them up outside or lock them away and don't give them any attention. Why do they bother?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ya'll :) I've got her now and I'll probably have her for a little while longer. She's stopped eating at my aunts house (a blessing in diguise I think) but she happily eats everything I feed her at mine. So, I know my aunt loves her she just doesn't think of her as family, she thinks of her as a "dog". Where as I (and the majority of people on here) think of our "dogs" as our kids with fur lol. It'll all work out though :) I know it will!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts