Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost got the right spot, Sissy. Boy I wish she would do this all day long! :lol:

(My daughter doesn't always dress this way. Lol She is in uniform. Just got back from College Softball Classic Tournament.)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww such a sweet pic, T! The more people to give them belly rubs the better. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they all love it! All 4 of mine will roll right over when they know some fingers are ready to scratch the ole' tummy. :lol: So cute to see their Heavenly expressions when getting their scratchies. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Amanda & Paula! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I think they all love it! All 4 of mine will roll right over when they know some fingers are ready to scratch the ole' tummy. :lol: So cute to see their Heavenly expressions when getting their scratchies. :lol:
Ha, same here! Roo especially is tummy rub obsessed. It's soo cute! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it! I think it's so cute to see that, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" look. :lol: I bet Ms. Roo looks so sweet getting her belly rubs. :love7:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Honey will shake your hand and no not for a treat...for a tummy rub!
Her reward for a hand shake is a tummy rub and she will just keep on shaking
if you keep on rubbing!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha-ha!!! Lexie will do that too! :lol: They are so cute, aren't they!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lisa, I bet Chloe is very sweet getting her lil belly rubs. :)

Heather, she adores Softball. She's been playing since age 6, now 16. It keeps her very busy (and us, lol). Hopefully she'll get a scholarship. That's her goal. :)

Thank you to both Heathers. :lol: I think I wanna be a Chi!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are such little characters when it comes to belly rubbing. Bryco used to just flop over on his back begging for belly rubs when he was tiny until he learned he wasn't always gonna get one then he started hopping up on us ;) I can never tell if its Lexie or Chance you posted a pic of lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Such a sweet picture! So cute to see them with your daughter, they really do make themselves a part of the family dont they!
Thank you! Yeah, they have a way with your hearts, don't they. :) My kids adore The Wee's. 2 are grown and live on their own now. They will call just to ask how The Wee's are doing. :lol: When they come over, they always greet them first. :lol:

Chis just LOVE their bellyrubs! Pedro demands this every morning before we get out of bed!!!:lol:
They do, don't they! I can't say I blame them. I don't really like belly rubs, but I love back rubs. :D

They are such little characters when it comes to belly rubbing. Bryco used to just flop over on his back begging for belly rubs when he was tiny until he learned he wasn't always gonna get one then he started hopping up on us ;) I can never tell if its Lexie or Chance you posted a pic of lol.
I hear ya. :lol: It's so cute to see them do that. Not many can tell them apart. :lol: Not in pics very good, especially. That is Lexie. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts