1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yep! Peaceful alright!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awww, Lola looks so happy cuddled up with Daddy.
Lola still acts leary of me, but I love on her every time I go up to mom and dad's house. This evening she gave me a kiss (lick) for the first time! She is such a sweetie.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awwwwwwwww bless! deano sits on my dad's knee every blue moon, he is scared of him ( i think because he has big clumsey hands and big feet!) Awww that was so cute!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I think she knows how lucky she is to have such a great family!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
luv4mygirls said:
yep the verdict is out, that is one content cutie! oh and hubby looks nice and relaxed too lol.
He is partial to Lola. :) I think it broke his heart when he realized, like i did, that she had been abused. It's amazing how she has changed after the "no whipping for pooping in the cage incident." I had said i hoped that would be a turning point for her and it has been. he is a delightful little girl to have around and i'm so glad hubby found her! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
luv4mygirls said:
yep the verdict is out, that is one content cutie! oh and hubby looks nice and relaxed too lol.
He is partial to Lola. :) I think it broke his heart when he realized, like i did, that she had been abused. It's amazing how she has changed after the "no whipping for pooping in the cage incident." I had said i hoped that would be a turning point for her and it has been. he is a delightful little girl to have around and i'm so glad hubby found her! :)
i think i know how you felt when you had that "incident." your heart darn near broke. it's how i felt when my pointer first came home and i coaxed her on the bed and went to give her a belly rub, she winced like she was getting ready for the biggest wack and then shook for a full 5 minutes while i was petting her :cry: but i wouldn't let her run and cowar off the bed, i wanted her to know that the furniture was hers too. it didn't take long for her to adjust to the spoiled life, even after 8 years of being a "tool." so i'm just sure that little furbaby will know in no time at all what utopia feels like :wave: you have the atmosphere and heart for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts