Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inspired by lynx8456! :D

Daddy pweese can I have some?

Daddy can I have some pweese?

Daddy pweese pweese can I have some?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

If I eat it from your mouth can I have some?

No? Ok then daddy...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awwww......that's way too cute!!!...(I love the foil part is so funny but hey it sure work)..

hahaha tell me about it... it's awful, but when people come in now they know why it's there...I don't bother moving it!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Awwww julie these pics are so cute
but you know now you need to post some jack pics
its only fair i think you should post a jack and mummy thread xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What a couple of great threads. Julie, that is so stinking cute. Dad, I'll lick it off your mouth if you don't share, I will. Just try me. Love them. Your sweetie is adorable!!!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Hello! How are you feeling? Was thinking about you today :) not long now xx
3 days from now, Im exicted. My mother and grandmother keep thinking im go before weds, but I kept telling them I think he got comfy on me. :D Not feeling to bad other wise, alil sore from over doing it today.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
3 days from now, Im exicted. My mother and grandmother keep thinking im go before weds, but I kept telling them I think he got comfy on me. :D Not feeling to bad other wise, alil sore from over doing it today.
I can't believe he stayed in this long. He's been ready for a while. Come on out and play Vincent. We're ready for you.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I can't believe he stayed in this long. He's been ready for a while. Come on out and play Vincent. We're ready for you.
Me niether, but he is being stubborn. Everyone is ready for him, my parents and hubbys parents are exicted. Im exicted and nervous. But Im ready.:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Me niether, but he is being stubborn. Everyone is ready for him, my parents and hubbys parents are exicted. Im exicted and nervous. But Im ready.:D
I never made it to the end but I was ready!!! You have to be so ready. The unknown is always nervewracking but I'll just bet yours is gonna go great!!! Good luck, you have a ton of people rooting for you and little Vincent. I check everyday to see if he's made his arrival yet.:foxes15: Get your butt here Vincent!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha! THE foil! to stop them going under the sofas!!

Thanks everyone! and Mandy i'll be sure to post some Jack pics soon!

Ciarra - good luck, i'm very excited for you and praying all goes well xxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts