Discussion Starter #1
Chance is going to be putting out flames for Halloween. :p

Nothing like a Man in uniform. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, bestill my heart :)
Emily, he makes mine skip beats all day long. :love7: Thank you! :)

He doesn't look very happy :(
Barb, he didn't like being on that cabinet. It scares them to be up so high. But I promise you he was only there for no more than one minute. And I was right there in front of him to provide his safety. :) He did think he was quite handsome in his Fireman suit though. :wink:

what a little stunner!!
xxx
Thank you Lou Lou! :)

OMG so cute!!!
Thank you Dustin! :)

just had a little argument with my daughter and that made me smile. thanks I needed that
You're very welcome, and thank you! :)

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Barb, he didn't like being on that cabinet. It scares them to be up so high. But I promise you he was only there for no more than one minute. And I was right there in front of him to provide his safety. :) He did think he was quite handsome in his Fireman suit though. :wink:
Then why put him through being up there for even a short period of time?

Is it really worth it just to post pictures a frightened looking dog in fancy dress. By your own "admission" he wasn't happy :(

You might have been happy he was safe...he obviously wasn't. You can tell that by his face.

Sad.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what a cutie, very sweet :)
Thank you Chloe! :)

Is it really worth it just to post pictures a frightened looking dog in fancy dress. By your own "admission" he wasn't happy :(

You might have been happy he was safe...he obviously wasn't. You can tell that by his face.

Sad.
There are times that we fear things when we are not in danger. I would never put my pups in even 1 ounce of harms way. He doesn't like his picture taken much either, and will give you that look just because he see's the camera. He is clearly in no harm, but he just doesn't like it. I can reinforce his fears, but it would only make them worse, and define his apprehensions. He also gives me that look when I bathe him, but he still has to have baths.

Please don't turn this thread into a debate. That wasn't it's purpose. :)

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts

Sad.
If you want to say something personal can you please take it to PM

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
He also gives me that look when I bathe him, but he still has to have baths.
Please don't turn this thread into a debate. That wasn't it's purpose. :)
He may have to have a bath, but he doesn't need to be sat up on a dresser (that as you. yourself say, frightens him) while wearing fancy dress, just to take a picture to post on here...

No debate, I just find it sad to look at.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He may have to have a bath, but he doesn't need to be sat up on a dresser (that as you. yourself say, frightens him) while wearing fancy dress, just to take a picture to post on here...

No debate, I just find it sad to look at.
Barb, you have been told this numerous times. When you go into a thread where something doesn't suit your fancy, and going on about how you feel the pup is being harmed/mistreated in some way is uncalled for. Even your first post was uncalled for, but I tried to be nice as I always do, which you clearly don't deserve. Your nonsense gets so tiring.

If you don't want to see something, or it bothers you when you do, just SKIP the thread!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.