Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't ask me what on earth possessed me to do this, I have no idea! haha :rolleyes:
All I know is I was looking through Chanel's baby pics, then some recent pics,
and thought to myself..."Hey maybe I should post a couple of these!"...
well "a couple" turned into this many! haha :foxes251:
I'm so head over heels for this little lady, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures of my cutie pie! :love2:

There is going to be A LOT of photos...don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

...here it comes, lol...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

:p :love2: :p

·
Registered
655 Posts
Those puppy shots when Chanel was itsy bitsy melts my heart into a puddle of goo! She's just an extrodinary doggy! A real movie star charisma about her. Just a real presence that I think is rare.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww Laura, not only did you manage to go through the million photos, lol, but
you gave such sweet compliments as well! Thank you so much! :) You are too kind.

·
Registered
873 Posts
She is soooo pretty :) love her outfits too!
That one of her looking through the window at you all sad is so sweet - she wanted her mummy!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
LS, Shame on you, that divine little Miss has no-where near enough exquisite beds, toys, harnesses, or creature comforts, get out & buy some more woman mwahahahahaha.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
you hear about the " it factor " ...you either have it or you don't...and that girl has it by the bucket full...she is beyond adorable...you captured her in so many different moods....even down to doing a Gene Simmons imitation ;)
she truly is a special angel...:eek:ccasion2:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i really enjoyed looking at all the pictures of Channel, she is so beautiful :) . where did you get the leopard bed with the hot pink inside? i really want one of those for my girls.. ( oh, and i think i have the same sox as you..lol. are those thorlos? i love them sox )

·
Registered
64 Posts
OMG!!! That was so much fun! Beautiful! Gorgeous! The life of Chanel in a million pics! I loved it! What a glitzy girl! She has more bling than a Hollywood Celebrity! My favorite is the tongue hanging out pic near the end! But seriously it's hard to pic!:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a lovely way to start the day...such beauty. Her eyes are remarkable, like windows to her soul. Chanel is a natural for the camera!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts