Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Brody's world.... lying in the sun, with a brand new ball to play with equals Heaven! What could be better! (And a new collar too. :) )

"I loves the sun."

"I has a new bally! I loves my bally!"

"Hey, it rolled away! Wanna shoot that back over here?! Like NOW?!"

"Ahhhhhh.... I has my bally back."

And I saved the best picture for last guys. Look at his eyes. His pupils are equal again and they are small in reaction to the light. :) Such good news and I'm so grateful for that. Knowing my boy can see again (even if it's just out of one eye) now THAT is Heaven.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Brody's little face is so expressive. I can tell he is a much loved little boy. He melts my heart, Tracy. Looking at his little face is Heaven! His new ball is awesome, and I love the new collar. I'm so glad his eyes are doing better. Precious baby boy. :love7:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Tracy, my eyes just welled up again. That second picture is my favorite. Look at his face. THAT could win a contest. He's such an angel and I was trying to look into his eyes in the other pics so I'm glad you got that one taken. I don't see a difference now like before. If you didn't know, would you be able to tell that he can't see in the one eye??? He's just perfect. You must have manicured him lately cuz his nails look great. Yes, I even look at dog nails!!! LOL. Having him better and you guys not having to worry so much is heaven indeed!!!

By the way, the collar is fantastic!!! You know my love of animal prints. He is one handsome boy!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you looked at any pet stores for mini tenni's?
(Small tennis balls.)
Yes, but he likes the ones that squeak! The really squishy ones so we usually have to get cat balls. :) The mini tennis balls I have found don't have squeakers in them. Yes, he's a little picky. ha ha.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you didn't know, would you be able to tell that he can't see in the one eye???
No you can't tell. He can see just fine out of his right eye. If you cover up his right eye, then you can tell that his left eye doesn't have any vision (no blink response, etc.) But I don't think anyone would know he doesn't have full vision. :) Sure hope it stays that way! 2 more weeks and we see the opthamologist again. So far so good on the weaning of his prednisone.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found some at target that sqeaked. :D
Maybe I'll buy Brody some for x-mas.
That is very sweet of you. :) I'll have to make a trip to Target sometime and see if I can find those squeaky little tennis balls.

I hope your new puppy likes to play! They are so entertaining and fun. I know you will be so excited to get your new baby home.

Brodysomom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Tracy I was just going to pm you to see how Brody was doing when I came across your thread. :)
He really looks so good Tracy. The picture of health!
He truly is a gorgeous little boy, and I just love seeing pictures of him!!! His expressions are the best!
That collar is adorable. Is it a Susan Lanci??

·
Registered
737 Posts
Tracy, I've always thought that Brody is just so stunning. His expressive face and beautiful coat...oh, he's just awesome. I was very happy to see the last pic too! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is very sweet of you. :) I'll have to make a trip to Target sometime and see if I can find those squeaky little tennis balls.

I hope your new puppy likes to play! They are so entertaining and fun. I know you will be so excited to get your new baby home.

Brodysomom

Thanks for the luck. :D

Also, they have them at feeder's supply.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys! As you can see, he is back to himself and doing what he loves... which is terrorizing the cats and playing with his ball. :) He is seeing fine out of his right eye which is such a blessing. His next eye appt. with the opthamologist is at the end of the month.

Lisa - yes! It is a Susan Lanci collar. I think I will buy those from now on, they are so soft and lightweight!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thanks guys! As you can see, he is back to himself and doing what he loves... which is terrorizing the cats and playing with his ball. :) He is seeing fine out of his right eye which is such a blessing. His next eye appt. with the opthamologist is at the end of the month.

Lisa - yes! It is a Susan Lanci collar. I think I will buy those from now on, they are so soft and lightweight!
You girls are so hip to everything. I've never even heard of Susan Lanci. Good lightweight collars, huh? They sure are cute!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts