Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate wanted to go to Hobbycraft so took me along with her, I have recently been intrigued about Cros Stitching.

However I have no idea about cross Stitching and written tutorials flumox me. I need on hands help.

Does anyone know of any clases / courses running in Northampton or of anyone who does Cross Stitiching adn would get me started.

I bought a lovely card to cross Stitch for my sons wedding in early September and at this rate it is gonna be another item stacked away and never started.

So if anyone can help I am here.

Cheers

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that link, it is the most helpful one that I have been guided to. :hello1::hello1:

Thanks loads

Deme x

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I used to create CrossStitching ALOT.... love it but don't have the time anymore.... I love the smaller hardanger fabric but don't have the eyes for it anymore :) its a fun hobby.... I was once told by my cross stiching 'mentor' that the backside should be as neat as the front side.... and I always tried to achieve that.... it also helps when time to frame the fabric

BTW... I cheated sometimes....shhhhh...... I would use a invisible marking pen to place dots on the fabric where the color needs to go... then stitch there...jsut have to be careful and not place too many dots before stitching as they will become 'invisible' and disappear...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts