Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

My Pixel. She is just around 6 months and about 3 lbs. Lanky, thin looking and her neck is bare after blowing her puppy coat but still beautiful. She is my shadow and super smart. Just a question though, do you thinker neck will stay bare?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She's pretty. No worries, the bare neck is a part of the puppy uglies. One day hair will just seem like it appeared out of nowhere lol. She will continue to fill out. Give it time☺

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Pixel is adorable, my long coat puppy duchess is also blowing her coat at the moment although I don't think she's lost much yet I'm just taking loads of photos so I can keep an eye on her coat change :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Awwwww very very cute!!! Loving the ears ;)
Neeva blew her coat quite early at around 3 months she honestly looked like a smooth coat, but she's 6 months old now and her coat is coming in beautifully her hair around her neck was the exact same as pixels, was very thin and scruffy. Now you should feel how thick it is! I wouldn't worry too much she'll get her coat in very soon some are earlier or later than others! You'll laugh looking back at the photos of the puppy ugliest lol!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts