Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby came up with the idea to make banana chips dipped in carob, well instead of dipping them, he just melted the carob chips on top! They turned out great and best of all, Bailey went nuts for it! These, like the others are HUMAN grade, with natural pet safe ingredients! :D

If anyone wants some let me know, 10 cookies of $3.00

Who can spot the begging Bailey? lol

No.... he doesn't have enough toys!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are pretty good, hubby was eating a couple last night. :)

Kioana, when you get yours you will have to post how the chi's like them, or not. :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We made SO many of these treats, so, until Friday (or while supplies last) we will give a FREE sample of the banana treats (1 per dog) to those that buy a treat jar or a $2.00 batch of sweet potato/chicken treats! :D

A batch of the sweet potato & chicken treats are enough to fill a treat jar! There are a lot there, more bang for the buck! :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
We made SO many of these treats, so, until Friday (or while supplies last) we will give a FREE sample of the banana treats (1 per dog) to those that buy a treat jar or a $2.00 batch of sweet potato/chicken treats! :D

A batch of the sweet potato & chicken treats are enough to fill a treat jar! There are a lot there, more bang for the buck! :)
Please please tell me I got the free sample kim.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fadhila, you have a sample coming your way too. I didn't get your order sent out yesterday because we were discussing making these and I wanted Chico & Whiskey to try them! :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Fadhila, you have a sample coming your way too. I didn't get your order sent out yesterday because we were discussing making these and I wanted Chico & Whiskey to try them! :D
YAY! :cheer: I'm dancing my happy dance right now. :foxes_207:
You made the right call for waiting. and what a good time for me to order. :D

Thank you Kim and Bailey's Dad. :daisy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts