1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awwww what a cutie pie!! Looks like an apple head to me, but it's kind of hard to tell from the picture.
Very cute, I love that color.
Of course, a cream colored boy sounds cute too...!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arent chihuahua soo addictive???. nice for my little girl to have a friend so that i can leave her at home sometimes and she will have company.lol :wave: :wave: oddly enough he looks like sweetie pie carl. :wink:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got the metro infomation on getting the first one its a 3 and a half hour bus ride. :shock: gah i think it might be too long ?? for a puppy to be in a dog carrier ?. methinks. :? .so im wondering to go with the man with the cream chi at least he delivers and i can see the baby.although.he has a new litter due in july.so im not sure whether to wait a bit to have more choice. :wave:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
The cream one sounds cute! But I guess it depends on when you want it, or if you like it's personality/looks...what a tough choice!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Yeah it was hard to tell because I saw the longer snout, but then the top of the head looked more "apple shaped"...it's kind of a hard angle to tell from.

Anyways, what do you think you'll do? Go with the cream one or wait for the next litter?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well seeing as this breeder isnt exactly being truthful it makes me very cautious you wonder what else she could say to me to glorify the puppy. :wink: the man with the cream seems very honest and nicer speaks english alot better and the fact that he delivers is very appealing so i may go with the cream one. but i want to see it first. and the parents and their conditions to make sure their all ok plus id like to see a vet certificate to see that hes had his first shots. i ask alot dont i lol. :wink:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
tiny- dog- luverr said:
arent chihuahua soo addictive???. nice for my little girl to have a friend so that i can leave her at home sometimes and she will have company.lol :wave: :wave: oddly enough he looks like sweetie pie carl. :wink:
No kidding! I have been wanting a little girl chi for my boys to play with for some time now. Mike says no! LOL!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yes, I can definitely see that my chi Oliver loves having his little poodle sister with him to play with. The run in the bedroom togthere when i leave for work and couldn't be happier! Then at nite the get in the bed together and cuddle up....its adorable.

·
Registered
633 Posts
i think she looks apple head...jmo :)
let us know what you decide. i think dog should always have a play mate. the same as children

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
The picture makes it hard to tell if he is deer or apple. His snout looks a little long. When Rylie was 9 weeks, she looked like a little pug because her nose was very short (she is an apple head). The slope on that dog's head does not look like it is 90 degrees. That is why I say he looks like a deer head... possibly an apple head with a longer, pointier snout :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Its so hard to tell when its a full on shot. Tucker looks like he has a huge nose when its face on but if you look from the side you see the stop... he does still have a longer snout but a definite near 90 stop. Jas on the other hand has a slimmer nose but though he has a nice round head he's definitely got a slope nose. Look at them both from the front on its hard to tell the difference. For me its easy if the chi has a very tiny snout but with those who have a more moderate length I need a side view. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts