Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bunch of pictures coming your way so I thought I'd share these old fall pics from my camera before my upcoming winter photo dump.

Most of these are from my camera (except the gorgeous one of Faith/Glory together in the blue bed...have to give hubby credit for that photo!) so don't think it's a reflection of my hubby, the cruddy pics are all my responsibility. ;)

Dakota and Faith checking out their new patio just after we moved into our new house.

All that moving and unpacking is exhausting, time for a break.

I likes my new house and bone

Oh...squirrel in the woods outside!

Impatiently waiting for their Honest Kitchen to rehydrate. Five minutes is like an eternity for these three! :rolleyes:

Hubby's gorgeous photo of the chi girls...

That's it for now. I promise there will be much more and better pictures coming soon! :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have never seen such a beautiful pic of dakota and your chi lying together on the bed...Lovely furry family you have..x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Absolutely beautiful pics, as always, Val. :) I love your pack! They are all so lovely. Your new home looks gorgeous too! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Great pics! I don't know why you think your pics are crudy looking, I don't see anything crudy about them at all! Can't wait for the winter pics.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, you're too nice!

Lisa, thank you. My pics are not that bad, you're right. I just compare my pics to the pics my hubby takes and there is just no comparison. But that's what I get when you compare pics from a $500 point and shoot to a $1200 DSLR. lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
All great pics but WOW to the one your husband took!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Val, OMG girl, I MISS YOU!!! These pics are fabulous. The house looks amazing and the one your hubby took is just perfect. All pups are gorgeous and healthy looking. I can't wait to see your next batch of photos. BTW, I have read up on all your THK threads and thank you so much. I do a nice combination of raw and THK and I've ordered some Ziwi for backup and extra treats. You are a doll and I hope all is well with your family and your neice!!! Love ya honey!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you both!

Robin, I know it feels like forever! I must have missed the scoop on Lucy somehow, is she a new one of yours? She's gorgeous! Glad to hear the raw and THK is working out, I love it so much. It's the only food that Faith does amazing on, you may or may not remember how awful sensitive her precious little tummy is. We battled with near constant diarrhea and mucousy stool with her for 11 months. Glad those days are behind us! Ziwi is great but smelly and so expensive. I ordered some Stella & Chewy's freeze dried raw patties a few days ago as a new add in to their HK, just waiting for the postman to deliver them. I can't wait to try them and see how the furries like them and how well their sensitive tummies do on it. Here's hoping it's a hit! :D

Oh and as soon as hubby gives me the pics from his camera I will be posting them! ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great pics Val!
Love all of your babies too!
Hope you framed that pic of your girls, it's amazing!
Seeing Dakota always makes me miss my 3.
I will see them Saturday though. lol

Look forward to the other pics aswell. xx

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you both!

Terri, I miss seeing your three sibes as well! ;) That'll be the day when we get pics of all 6 of yours together. *wink, wink* lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts