Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So LS has been telling me for ages that Hip Doggie makes the best dog clothing around and now I have to agree! I got Winston the fleece sweater vest and I'm so glad I did! It's double thickness so it is really warm which he needs because its really cold here at the moment and he came from Brisbane which is much warmer. It also fits him really well - it literally doesn't move, even when he's doing his funny little doggie paddle on the rug. Once he has finished growing I will get the same one again for him and one for Ax and Chloe too.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Elaina,

Here are some better pics of Winston in his vest

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, you can order online. It's a US site so the shipping shouldn't be too expensive for you. Winnie is in a XXS (and it's firm on him) and he is about 2.5lb if that helps you with the sizing.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Hi Sarah,
thanks for posting pics, Winston looks adorable in his hip doggie sweater vest :). i decided to order Latte one, i just put an order in for her. i'm getting the one with the hood. i remember you said you didnt like hoods but i like them for Latte. not for Minnie and Tootsie, cause on them they never fit right, but for Latte the hood fits great. she's 3.25 pounds and i got the size XS for her

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chloe doesn't mind the hood but Axle absolutely hates them. He just stops and refuses to move if they go anywhere near his face or ears. I think the XS should fit Latte perfectly as she's a petite little thing. What colour did you get?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i got the pink tigress one. i cant wait to get it. if i really love it , i may get Minnie and Tootsie the kind like you got without the hood. They both have long necks and the hoods actually do not fit on there heads , so the style you got Winston would be perfect for them. i didnt see too much in girly colors though in the sweater vest. i think there was a big monkey face that was cute and was pink i think....

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking of getting that one for Chloe and cutting off the hood if it bothered her - its soooo cute. I will probably get Ax the same one as Winston and the skull one with no hood for both the boys and Chloe the pink monkey one. My husband will have a fit because they already have a drawer full of clothes but most of them don't stay on like these do.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
yeah, i'll probably get the pink monkey one for Minnie and Tootsie :) .
i have a coupon from Groupon that was 49 dollars for 100 dollars worth of merchandise and they have hip doggie there, so i'm getting a bargain !!
i love the star one that Winston is wearing. i'm not a big fan of skulls . it must be my age, i know they are very popular, i'm 53. i noticed the monkey one comes in beige too, i like that one

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts