Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as ive bene flirting with for a long time, im looking for a second chi..
currently im in the middle of rehersal schedual for faire which means for 2 long weekends in the beginning of july ill be working the rennaissance faire in ansonia ct (everyone in the area come by and visit, its got nothing to do with chis but is a good day out :) )ive already sorted out vixies schedual for the weekends running the fri, sat & sun on the 8th and the following wekend, vixie will be staying home under the carefull supervision of mine mamma and pappa, so she gets to sleep in her own bed and stay in her own house which will ease things...
but lately ive noticed alot more, she needs someone her own size to boss around lol, and she is bossy with the spaniel lol. so i figure it this way...shell be 1 in july, and faires over in july, and i have no prior commitments after july...so perhaps get my second the end of july time!?

do you think with vixie at a year old that this would be a good age to add a new baby.

i even know that i want a long haired male with an aprox weight of under 3 lbs adult, either parti or tri coloured, preferably black and white or blue and white Long haired...akc registered (im gathering vixies points and loving it, so id like to do the same with him too)
and then if vixie finnishes well and is a good weight at 2 and i decide to breed her ill be keeping one of her puppies too. giving me my 3 lol.
my sister now wants a chi of her very own, this might be interesting. mabe ill let my sis have pick of vixies first litter...

chihuahua math...gotta love it!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
you shouldnt have any problem at all Daytona was 2 when we got Lady and 3 when we got Sturgis. they all get long well occaisonnaly Lady will get an attitude with Sturgis nothing major its her trying to be dominant. after she gives him a hard time she sleeps in the same bed with him lol. She gets along very well with Daytona. Go figure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts