Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are both so cute! I love their little tails wagging. Thanks for the video! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Butter definitely knows what "where's the kitty" means! Soooo cute!! They are both darling.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
381 Posts
They look like they are smiling! Very cute video. :smilebox:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
really cute hon! I left your video a comment too. love the kids!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Videos can definitely give you a different feel that just looking at a photo! Very cute!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are both so cute! I love their little tails wagging. Thanks for the video! :)
Thanks a bunch! I have a soft spot for each of their tails. They seem to resemble their bodies ;) One is short and chubby, and the other is slender!

Butter definitely knows what "where's the kitty" means! Soooo cute!! They are both darling.

Brodysmom
It still amazes me that she knows! She's had very few interactions with cats. We would always say that to Britney after she became friends with a kitty a few years back, and whenever we would say it to her, Butter would (and still does) act as though she's aware of what we're talking about. LOL

Oh that video was so adorable!! :D Your Chi´s are so cute :D

I uploaded a video of Hróður but a warning befor you watch...I squeek ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeyVutfqOoI
Thanks so much! I loved your video!!

That was sooo cute. It's like they knew what you were saying but were not too sure what they were supposed to do about it... :)
Exactly!!! Sometimes when I raise my voice enough, I get them riled up enough that they start barking, Haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts