Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I don't visit too often for obvious and some not obvious reasons, but I wanted to post a few photos for those who don't have me added on Facebook and wouldn't mind seeing my girls :D Butter isn't pictured because she doesn't like photoshoots, sorry in advance.

These are all hers, and she makes sure her sisters know

Baylee relaxing. Her mom pretty much looks exactly like this, but she has a big patch of white that extends from her neck to her chest. baylee has a very small patch on her chest

My sweet baby

The Queen herself

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Crystal , i love seeing pics of your girls!!! Butter is my favorite but love seeing the ohters too. Thats a really nice pic of Baylee relaxing, and i Love the pic of the Queen with her crown on :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The crown and the little necklace accessories are both hilarious and darling!

I guess that I would not know why you do not post here. When I first joined you seemed to post and I enjoyed your posts and pictures!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love seeing picture of those girls !! Gito adores any picture of Britney---I think the sable reminds him of Rico. They are gorgeous girls. Baylees coat is amazing !! I love black coat on a chi !

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww! They're so cute!! Great pics & they look spoiled too with all the wonderful toys!!
Thanks!! Baylee loves her toys

Crystal , i love seeing pics of your girls!!! Butter is my favorite but love seeing the ohters too. Thats a really nice pic of Baylee relaxing, and i Love the pic of the Queen with her crown on :)
Elaine, I took a few pics of Butter just for you and she's my special girl so she has her own thread.

The crown and the little necklace accessories are both hilarious and darling!

I guess that I would not know why you do not post here. When I first joined you seemed to post and I enjoyed your posts and pictures!
I've had the crown since 2004!! I have another picture of her wearing it the first time I got it, she was slighter slimmer and definitely younger than lol.

They are cuties. Holy toys thats a lot.
You're tellin me!! Thanks so much :)

I love seeing picture of those girls !! Gito adores any picture of Britney---I think the sable reminds him of Rico. They are gorgeous girls. Baylees coat is amazing !! I love black coat on a chi !
Aw, I'm glad Gito loves pictures of Britney. Her & Rico do look so much alike with their coloring

Look at all those toys!!! LOL. They are too cute!
Thank you, toys keep Baylee busy or else she'd be harassing her sisters more than she already does lol

They are so cute!!!!! I can't believe she let you put that crown on her, and kept it on long enough for the picture. lol!!!!!
I was just as surprised!! It happened to so quick, I put it on her head with my left hand and had my camera ready with my right hand. After that one shot, I tried to get a closeup but nope, no such luck!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh so cute and yeah as others said they have lots of toys!
Thank you Jen!!

LOL! I love the crown picture! What a good girl posing nicely with that big thing on her head. She knows she's the Queen. ;)
Are you kidding?! She even responds when I say 'come here Queen' :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts