Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hi, we all had a great day...the videos are of Stinky and Smelly SWIMMING!!! yay :D for the first time ever!

We started at the park :wink:

We had to have some ice cream..it was hot out!

Stinky:...mmm..the water looks good... :D

Smelly: mmm...I don't know..I rather go eat..

Smelly: and take a nap first... :D

SWIMMING VIDEOS!
They had to keep the leashes on and all because that beach area was leash on only..but they still had fun! :wink:

stinkyvideo.avi

smellyvideo.avi

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Now Cooper is jealous!! He watched both videos and ran to the bathtub for me to turn on the water.

Looks like y'all had a fun day! It's always nice to end the day with a little dip in the pond/river/lake/ocean/bathtub.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Vala those are great I love how Smelly just swims right back to the beach as fast as he can LMAO they are both so adorable :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Vala those are great I love how Smelly just swims right back to the beach as fast as he can LMAO they are both so adorable :wave:
:D He didn't like it much so he wanted to get away as fast as he could...Stinky ran right into it... :wink: after checking it out first and did more than a couple of laps.. :D

:D Thanks for the compliments everyone! :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol they both looked like they slept for hours when they got home lol. what a fun filled action packed day! the video's are great too.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
i thought that! they were great!!! loved watching them!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts