Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a short video of Nilla. She's trying to call Hershey and play with her. I find it amusing, Hershey didn't even bark until 6 or 7 months, I think. Nilla is only 7 weeks and very feisty! LOL!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
She is really playful and vocal bless her!
And is there another dog in the dog house?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is really playful and vocal bless her!
And is there another dog in the dog house?
Just Hershey and Nilla, who's been with us for 3 days. :) Hershey used to be my one and only, but at 14 months old, thought I'd get her a companion. I have 2 cats also, but they don't care about the dogs.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Just Hershey and Nilla, who's been with us for 3 days. :) Hershey used to be my one and only, but at 14 months old, thought I'd get her a companion. I have 2 cats also, but they don't care about the dogs.
Oh, ok
Its just that in the video I thought there was a little nose peeking out of the pink dog house :D
Could it be one of your kitties trying to hide? lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!!

Oh, ok
Its just that in the video I thought there was a little nose peeking out of the pink dog house :D
Could it be one of your kitties trying to hide? lol
LOL! I think it's the toy dangling in front of the cat house/bed. I didn't remove it since Nilla loves playing with it. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh she's so cute! :p Love her color!
It's hard for me to watch such cuteness and not want to get another Chi.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Aww how sweet. My baby Holly just turned 7 weeks on the 3rd and she is not barking yet and is not as feisty as your little Nilla yet..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts