Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got something out of the pantry and left the doors open while I placed it by the stove. I turned around to find a little someone running off with the bag of treats I had moved there. I had to put the bag back to see if she would do it again. She did. Sorry for the poor lighting. That and she is so dark she disappears!
Guess this is a testament to how much they love the Real Meat Company Venison Treats!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. As you can tell, it surprised me and cracked me up! It is just a 4 ounce bag of treats. I think I am going to try more of their products. They really like the treats and more importantly-NO tummy troubles!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
OMG my husband and I loved that video. Your fur babies are too funny. Gotta love how smart they are to. TY for sharing. This is why I like "puppy" drawers better than cabinets or a pantry...dogs usually can't open drawers:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is the cutest video ever!! I couldn't stop smiling! :D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I thought your pups were gorgeous on pictures, but they are even more adorable in the video! :p
They are really something else! Great video! Lucky you got that on camera.
Love how little Hope keeps looking back at you, like "Look what Eden's doing mom! Is she in trouble?!"
LOL, yet after a little bit she gives in and helps Eden to try and open the treat bag! :lol:
Too cute! :)

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Haha that is so funny! Mine love the Real Meat treats as well.. That is great that they didn't cause tummy problems for your girls.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Karen, that video is priceless! Eden probably never had it so good! Your other 2 are delighted! Do you have any information on Eden's past? She is truly a hot tomatoe.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ahhh bless them they couldn't get into the bag. Did you give them one in the end?
They are so cute and I love the little steps you made for them x

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone!

Let's see. Describing Eden. How does one describe an unbridled horse and a whirlwind all at the same time. "Interesting" and "Character" are apt descriptions of her. She is the most quirky (okay, she is odd) one of my crew. She flies like Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Over tables, off of couch arms and backs. The girl gives me heart palpitations. She is slinky, fast and afraid of NOTHING!!

She is attached to me. She will stand outside of a door that I walked through until I return. If I shift place in bed at night she will hop down anticipating my getting up out of bed.

She is squirmy and small. It is hard to tell if she can focus. AT ALL.

Her story is that she was really small (I have fattened her to 3.25 lbs. She will be 10 months old in a week) and had terrible issues with hypoglycemia. She crashed bad at 4-5 months. She had to stay at vets and came home with sub q fluids. Her breeder kept her and did not offer her until she had no further issue for a few months. She gave her to me with a sealed tube of NutriCal. She had still been using it daily. I knew that once I got her on regular feedings of ZP and S&C snacks that she would be fine and she has been. The NutriCal is still sealed. She eats as much as the big girls (they are a half a pound larger than her) and is a little piggie!

The others are energetic and spirited as I would expect for year old Chi puppies. This chick. She is, in a nutshell, like a toddler who had a double shot Venti espresso. All. The. Time.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! I love that Miss Hope really does keep looking back at you like "Mom! Aren't you going to do something about this?!" and then she decides to get in on the action too! Oh myyyy. I just LOVE your girls! All three of them! :love7:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts