Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
She is adorable!! :D She is TINY next to Rylie. Are they getting along better?

I just love her spotted nose & her blue eyes!! :)

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are all getting along better as time goes on. Rylie is still standoffish and kind of jealous, and Madison seems to like Chloe. Chloe is the sweetest puppy, though- she is very friendly and loves to give kisses. She is very vocal as well, though... she will whine and cry when she wants something.

·
Banned
870 Posts
She's precious!!! Looking at these pics makes my night so much longer!!! That's okay tho... Cause in thirteen hours, I'll have my own little puppy.. heehee... Now I know what your wait was like! :)

I love her nose and her tail! I hope Rylie warms up to her completely! Just makes sure she knows it's not a competition! (^_^) I love your little chi family, they're all adorable!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ohh she's so precious!! What a tiny girl! I miss having a baby in the house now that Carl is 8 months old!! ;)
Looks like she's fitting in great! She sounds a lot like Carl- gives tons of kisses and vocal (he still cries and whines to get what he wants!)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
she is just so cute jessie :D she has the coolest nose. do you think it will stay that way or will she lose the black?

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Her nose was actually completely pink with one speck of black when she was 4-5 weeks old. I hope that it will stay half pink, instead of turning all black!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts