Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly new on here. I lost my baby of 11 years in April 1, 2011. Truman was a spunky Pom who was such a joy to me and my daughter. I had grown up on a farm with an outdoor dog, but Truman was my first indoor baby. He died from collapsed trachea and the last year was so tough. My daughter is grown and married so it was just me and Trum that last few years. I was so devastated! I got my little Chi, Carlos a short time later and he has gotten me through and become the new love of my life, but will never forget my little fast Truman. I just thought this was nice and wanted to share a pic of my first boy. I love him and miss him so! Love you, Truman!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh, my heart just hurts for you so!!! I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet. I am so sorry for your loss. Your Truman was absolutely precious. I know how much you must miss him. I am so thankful you now have your darling little chi to help with your hurt and loss. One can never take the place of another, but they can give you a loyal, loving companion to give your love and heart to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts