Chihuahua People Forum banner

A Tribute To Chico

1K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Chico's Mum 
#1 ·
Hi Guys. I made this vid today for Chico.
This is not his Birthday vid it's just me showing how much my boy has changed and grow up to be the Chi any owner could be proud off. And how this little man changed my life for the good. ;)

I hope you guys like it. It's my first vid with editing and stuff so I'm sure there are alot of mistakes but I do hope you well enjoy it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WqSxEmYv4w

#4 ·
Thank you so much. For both comments. ;)

My Dearest Chico,

Happy Birthday you darling angel boy. I have come to know your Mommy very well and she loves you so much. She would do anything for you, just anything. As I watched this video, I had big tears in my eyes for how beautiful and smart you are and for the love that I see in Mommy's eyes. You have changed her life and made it so wonderful. You were the cutest "tiny" little puppy. You model your clothes beautifully. You have grown into the most handsome, sweet loving boy. We have gotten to watch you grow and enjoy your pictures and getting to know your Mommy. You enjoy your birthday and remember how loved and special you are. Give Mommy lots of extra love today and enjoy your celebration. We love you so much and I can't wait until you and my Lily make it official.

What a glorious boy you are Chico.

Lots of Love,

Aunt Robin
Robin, your words are Beautiful just beautiful. :daisy: (I'm speechless right now)

#3 ·
My Dearest Chico,

Happy Birthday you darling angel boy. I have come to know your Mommy very well and she loves you so much. She would do anything for you, just anything. As I watched this video, I had big tears in my eyes for how beautiful and smart you are and for the love that I see in Mommy's eyes. You have changed her life and made it so wonderful. You were the cutest "tiny" little puppy. You model your clothes beautifully. You have grown into the most handsome, sweet loving boy. We have gotten to watch you grow and enjoy your pictures and getting to know your Mommy. You enjoy your birthday and remember how loved and special you are. Give Mommy lots of extra love today and enjoy your celebration. We love you so much and I can't wait until you and my Lily make it official.

What a glorious boy you are Chico.

Lots of Love,

Aunt Robin

#15 ·
Thank you all so much. I was so nervous on posting it. I did it last night. And you guys are giving me confident on Keeping at it by practicing.

My cousin suggested for his birthday vid to use the song. 'Who let the dogs out' :D
I think it fits with all the dogs who well be running around. I will tray to see if I can use 2 songs. When there playing in the garden I will use that song than change it to another one. Does anyone have any suggesting on what song do I use. I kind of enjoyed editing.

OT
Did anyone notice in the vid how I lost wight since last summer. :D
When I saw the pic I was like I lost wight so I don't have to be shy on showing that pic. I worked hard on losing wight and for Chico (since his with me in the pic) I will use it. ;)

#18 ·
I noticed you lost weight. You look great. I'm working on it too. Down a couple, up one, down one, up one, it's so hard. Gotta keep plugging away. I'm down 13 pounds total since I started ww so I know I can get a couple more off if I'd just shut my trap and stop eating!!! LOL. :D You look fantastic and Chico can be proud of his Mommy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.