Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a tribute to my little baby boy jake who is all grown up now!! on saturday he will be 1 and he is a fully grown jakester and has given me so much love and happiness and damn rite fun i thought i would post some pics of him growing up awwww it brings a tear to my eye he is my little champ-

baby jacob at around 4 months old-

jacob with his big bro-

just starting to get a spurt of hair growth-

the day he qualified for crufts my little star-

taking on the role of big brother to baby ruby-

being a lil devil lol-

and becoming a man,-

to my baby jacob,
a early birthday wish for saturday,you have brightened up my whole world in many ways and i love you with all my heart baby boy! many more birthdays to come my little star
love mummy

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all my babies are loved the same but me and the jaketer have been through alot together and he is brill and i love him to bits

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Happy b-day

He is Gorgeous and you are a lucky MOM! Happy B-day jake!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks sara he is looking forward to meeting you and your babies to he is very special to me just like all my dogs im so glad i found him

·
Registered
493 Posts
An early :eek:ccasion4: to Jake from us. Hope he has a wonderful day.
Lovely photos of him. That last one of him is priceless. Just a handsome little guy :love10:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
They grow up so fast. He is such a Handsome little guy.
:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion1:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone my boy friend keeps asking me how many cards i think hewill get well one from me and one from my other dogs and ne from the cats and he has had one from the dog food company ceaser so thats 4 lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts