Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday we took Chase (and his human mom)to see Daisy (Jasper and Chases' chi mom). Along with seeing Daisy we of course got to spend a wonderful afternoon with all 34 chis and 5 9wk old pups and Holly's 2 day old pups. The fawn and white 9 wk old pups are cousins to Chase and Jasper (who are brothers for those who don't know). It was so much fun! ! ! To be honest I live for these visits. There is just nothing like sitting on the floor with all of them...handing out treats , snuggling, getting kisses and lots of chi hugs! I don't often post pics of myself here but this time my hubby took pics of me with the dogs and I have pics of him and Jess playing with all of them to. I think you can tell we were all having a great time. Chase also had a blast with his mom and all her chi friends. What a perfect way to spend a day.

Me:

Hubby:

The little girl on my hubby's knee is Iris (Jasper's little sister)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
34 chihuahuas in one house omg lol I couldn't cope obviously they breed but do all the dogs live inside and get equal attention exercise etc? I just couldn't cope 10 would be my limit

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG! that is chi heaven!
You both look like you really enjoyed that too!
They are all so adorable.
Those puppies are too cute! x

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I love it! But I cannot imagine having that many of them...I have my hands full with my two most of the time.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
That looks so much fun. I fish i was there with all the chi's. There all so cute. And the babies are so adorable. If I was there I would put 3 or 4 in my bag. :p

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks so much fun. I fish i was there with all the chi's. There all so cute. And the babies are so adorable. If I was there I would put 3 or 4 in my bag. :p
Actually, when my hubby and I visit there is a chi head count taken before we get to leave!

Daisydoo: All of the dogs reside indoors year round. They have a front and back porch plus a fenced yard to and they are never un-attended. All of them have indoor crates for sleeping and eating. Other than those times they have free run of the house (which is always neat and clean). The house does have all hard wood floors and assorted pee pads where necessary. As for the dogs they are so use to their routines that by 6pm every night they start going to their crates (left open for naps during the day)to have dinner. Some come back out after wards and others go right to sleep. When you say time for bed they all head for the crates with out any encouragement. In the morning they eat and then run free for the day.

The pups stay with mom until 8 weeks atleast. Once they are up and moving they will run with all the others but always have mom keeping watch over them. They have a daytime play pen for when they are hungry or tired to. It is a rather organized chaos that once you get use to it seems to go smoothly.

My husband and I visit quite often since they own Jasper's family and they are the people who homed Hannah for a while then permanently homed her with us. We love the visits so much. It is chihuahua heaven! :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG.....i would love to have been there. Sheer madness, but great x
There is a lot of puppy and doggy craziness but it causes contagious smiles all around. The dogs and pups are always happy and having fun and whats more is that they know it and they enjoy getting visitors to have fun with them. :p

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I love it!!! I wish i knew someone with that many chis :) it would be awesome to visit :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts