Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after Bella reviewed the weather she thought it a fine day to take a walk on the beach....this is the North Channel of Lake Huron...there are thousands of islands...big and small.... and backed by the LaCloche mountains....these are beautiful stone outcrops from the mountains...I have rocks all around the outside of my house...I pick up a few every trip....

It was an ideal place to walk and think about the wonders of Easter....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a serene and beautiful spot to reflect on what's important in life.. The girls look wonderful and seem to be enjoying their outing as well. Wishing you guys a glorious Easter weekend.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a serene and beautiful spot to reflect on what's important in life.. The girls look wonderful and seem to be enjoying their outing as well. Wishing you guys a glorious Easter weekend.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter also Deb...

We have lost quite a few ME dogs just lately...the deaths never seem to stop. It seems like I am writing a condolences messages every week...As a support group we rejoice in the smallest of improvements and suffer together with the losses...yesterday was a very sad day and I shed a lot of tears....but today the sun was out and I was able to enjoy a walk with my girls on a beautiful beach...and was able to take time to remember what the meaning of Easter is...and to take comfort in knowing although the sorrow is overwhelming right now, we all will be reunited with those we love....And as I watched my beautiful Bella enjoying herself on the beach,, I said a pray of thanks...truly each day with her is a blessing....

What a beautiful place and of course, such pretty girls to go with the setting!
It really is a beautiful place...Mother Nature is a fine designer :daisy:

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is a comforting thought that we will see our loved ones again. Beautiful pics and beautiful Bella!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts